Responsibilities of Medium Enterprises Development (MED) Wing
Mr. Sajjad Azhar
Joint Secretary (Medium Enterprises Development)
- Preparation & Yearly review of SME Policy.
- Overseeing / Implementation of SME Policy.
- Creation of financial plans for SMEs and ensuring its outreach.
- SME facilitation in creating backward and forward marketing Linkages.
- Work relating to Administration and Establishment of following Organizations attached with MED Wing:
- Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
- Southern Punjab Embroidery Industry (SPEI))
- Spunn Yarn Research & Development Company, Multan.
- Khaddi Crafts Development Company, Multan.
- Leather Crafts Development Company, Multan.
- AGRO Food Industry
- Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) including its following Companies:-
- Pakistan Stone Development Company(PASDEC)
- Pakistan Gems & Jewellery Development Company (PG&JDC)
- Pakistan Hunting & Supporting Arms Development Company(PHASDC)
- Aik Hunar Aik Nagar Project (AHAN)
- Ensuring preparation of quarterly and yearly plans for the above Medium-sized companies attached to MoIP.