Responsibilities of Professional Skills Development (PSD) Wing
Ms. Saira Imdad Ali
Joint Secretary (Professional Skills Development)
- Identification of training & skills gaps of SMEs and Large-scale Industries.
- Work relating to Administration and Establishment of following Organization working in PSD Wing.
- Technology Up-gradation & Skills Development Company (TUSDEC)
- Karachi Tools Dies & Mould Centre, Karachi (KTDMC)
- Pakistan Chemical & Energy Sector Skills Development Company
- Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM), Karachi
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre (PITAC)
- Administrative and operational matters of NFML.
- Preparation of skills development plans in respect of the above Skills Development Companies attached with MoIP.
- Administration of the essential commodities, price control, profiteering and laws including distribution and control within Federal Area.
- Keeping a watch from the national angle, over general price trends and supply position of essential commodities, price and distribution, control over items to be distributed by statutory orders between the provinces.
- Import of urea fertilizer and its distribution to bridge the demand/supply gap, if any during Rabi and Kharif.
- All matters relating to Fertilizer Review Committee and Fertilizer Policy (2001).
- Matters regarding Sugar Advisory Board and Sugar Policy.