Responsibilities of Investment Facilitation (IF) Wing
Mr. Muhammad Fayaz
Joint Secretary (Investment Facilitation)
- International Coordination except Pakistan -China Economic Corridor.
- To ensure creation of an enabling environment from the entrepreneur perspective.
- Investment facilitation and inter-ministerial coordination for removing bottleneck in the way of new and existing industrial investment projects.
- Enforcement of energy and industrial standards.
- Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements.
- Matters pertaining to Labour Laws and ILO.
- Coordination with International Agencies i.e. UNDP, UNIDO, World Bank, IMF, Asian Development Bank, Islamic Development Bank, etc.
- Disposal of matters pertaining to SAARC including SAPTA, SAFTA and FTAs in the light of necessary input relating to tariff/custom duty under these Agreements provided by Deputy Chief (Technical).