Mr. Yawar Hussain
National Fertilizer Marketing Limited, 53 – Jail Road,
PS to MD 042-99205641
PS to Incharge (Distribution/Marketing) 042-99205649
PS to Incharge (Commercial) 042-99205674
Sr. Manager (Admin) 042-99205646
National Fertilizer Marketing Limited (NFML) is a State Owned Enterprise organization and was established in July 1976 as Public Limited Company (unlisted), as a subsidiary of National Fertilizer Corporation (NFC). The Corporation is functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan.
After privatization of all NFC production plants since 2008, NFML has been assigned new role, to supply imported Urea across the country at uniform price in order to ensure availability of fertilizers to farmers. Since then, NFML has been successfully performing the challenging task of selling imported Urea through its country-wide dealers’ network to stabilize the fertilizer prices.
To ensure availability of fertilizers across the country at affordable price.
To contribute towards sustainable agriculture growth.
RULES OF BUSINESS:
- To supply imported fertilizers at uniform price to the farming community across the Country.
- Establish efficient transport, storage and dealers network to ensure availability of fertilizer.
- To maintain strategic reserves of fertilizers to overcome any unforeseen situation.
- Market stabilization to benefit the farming community by exercising check on private manufacturers pricing.
- Contribute to economic and social development of the country by providing employment to the people.
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION:
Memorandum of Association